Safety & How to Checklist
- I have been shown how inflatable is secured.
- I have been shown how to turn on/off blower.
- In the event of high winds or storms, I have been instructed to get all participants off the unit and unplug the motor and extension cord from the power outlet.
- I have been instructed to not allow any horseplay, flips, wrestling or any other unsafe activities both in and around inflatable.
I have been advised of the following…
- No shoes or sharp objects in or around the inflatable unit(s);
- No food, drinks or gum;
- No eyeglasses or jewelry.
- I understand that adult (18 years old & up) operators must be provided to watch the games at all times.
- I have been advised that children of the same size or age group only may use the unit(s) at any given time, no adults.
- I agree to remove any person from the inflatable who is violating posted rules of operation.
- I have received both written and verbal instruction on the safe operation of inflatable and agree to follow all safety rules.